Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon. Well, here's the second chapter I hope you guys like it. The Pirate and the Princess Chapter 2: The Marauder and his Panther Serenity slowly opened her deep blue eyes and gazed at her surroundings. Her head still ached from the blow, and at times she could feel herself become dizzy, as her body threatened to go unconscious again. It was obvious that she was no longer in a ship, but in some sort of cave formation for she was surrounding by brown textured stone. Perhaps, if she hadn't been in this situation she would have stopped to admire the grandeur of the stalactites, and the stalagmites, but right now her number one priority was to find out where she was and get away from this place as soon as her body allowed. Her acute sense of hearing caught the murmuring of voices coming closer and closer. She quickly closed her eyes so that they would talk freely in front of her and she could catch their plans to hopefully find a way out of there. "She's still unconscious," the white haired one said to the blonde haired man. Serenity almost smiled; they had fallen for her trick. "Kunzite, I know that Mamoru says we're not allowed to take prisoners, so what do you think he'll say about her?" the blonde haired man asked. "Zoicite, you worry way too much," Kunzite answered arrogantly. Serenity couldn't take having her eyes closed any longer she slowly opened them and stared at the arguing duo. (That being duo as in two people, not the talkative Braid boy from Gundam Wing that a lot of us like) "She's awake!" Zoicite announced, "should we go get boss?" "I'll go get him, you stay with her!" Kunzite ordered as he left to retrieve Mamoru. "What do you want from me?" Serenity could feel courage that she never knew she had welling up inside her. "We're the pirates that belong to the special band of Marauder Mamoru; we do what we want, and no one questions anything," Zoicite answered smiling pompously. "There's a first time for everything," Serenity slowly sat up, "so I ask you once more, what do you want from me?" "That is for Mamoru to determine," Zoicite answered. Serenity looked up to see Kunzite walking towards her with a strikingly handsome young man. His raven black hair was neatly groomed, and his piercing blue eyes were staring right at her! Behind him followed a black panther, with silky fur and pearly white teeth. "Is that her?" the dark haired man asked, his voice was deep and charming. "Yes that is her," Kunzite asked moving against the wall to allow the man to walk up to her. "I'm presuming you are Marauder Mamoru that everyone talks about," Serenity piped up, still filled with the bravery surge from before. Mamoru walked slowly up to her with the black panther following. He placed one hand under her chin and pulled her chin up to meet his gaze. Serenity felt herself lose her speaking capabilities as she stared into those gorgeous eyes. He pulled his hand away and started walking back to Kunzite saying, "Ok, you can keep her but make sure to keep her well fed in case I decide to feed her to my panther. He laid his hand on the creature's head and it purred softly. With those final words, the handsome pirate leader exited. Serenity smiled, yet still determined to get away. Looks were one thing, and attitude was another, she didn't want to risk being torn limb by limb by the panther. "Are you hungry?" Kunzite asked piercing her thoughts. Serenity nodded, the worst they could do is poisoning her food, and even that seemed a better alternative than the panther. Kunzite walked the same way Mamoru had gone leaving her and Zoicite alone once more. "You're going to be here a long time so get used to is," Zoicite commented. "Oh that's just what you think," Serenity snapped back smiling slyly. Ok, here's my second chapter! PLEASE R and R and tell me how you like it.